The Pen Argyl Area School District will implement 21st Century teaching and learning strategies using best practices to successfully develop our students for college and career readiness.
- Student growth and development are at the center of all decisions.
- Students will be prepared for college and/or career readiness through the use of 21st Century learning skills.
- All students will be challenged to succeed in all endeavors: academic, extracurricular and/or athletics.
- All students will address diversity with confidence, using problem solving skills.
- All students will lead healthy and active lifestyles.
We believe that education is the key to every child's success.
We believe that all children can learn.
We believe that each child's qualities, differences, talents, and abilities should be recognized, developed,
challenged, and celebrated.
We believe that our schools must prepare all children to become productive and socially responsible ciitzens.
We beleive that schools must be safe, civil, and caring.
We believe that healthy children perform better in school.
We believe that communication between home and school is essential to educational success.
We believe that the school board, staff, parents, and community must share in providing the best possible
education for our children.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
The Pen Argyl Area School District is an equal opportunity educational institution and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, or handicap in its activities, programs, or employment practices as required by Title VI, Title IX, and Section 504.
For information regarding services, activities, and facilities that are accessible to and usable by handicapped persons, contact the District Office at 610-863-3191, or call the building principal directly.